High School Admissions Partner- USA
Global Student Exchange (GSE) Inc.
GSE is a full-time, professional international study abroad company with a combined 34 years of experience in the secondary student study abroad field. The company is organized and incorporated exclusively for educational purposes and is established as a permanent organization in the State of Florida seeking to enrich communities through educational and cultural activities. GSE has been promoting global learning and leadership by providing opportunities for international secondary students to experience life in America. We have been involved with and the Placement of international secondary students into high schools in the U.S. since 2003.
GSE actively seeks to invite and place secondary high school students from across the globe, between the ages of 13 – 17 years of age, via agents or directly, to study at our private college preparatory boarding and day high schools throughout the United States. This is a university pathway program.
Why Global Student Exchange
- GSE focuses on the secondary level of education, students 13-17 years old, whose long- term goal is to attend university of their choice in the U.S. This is a university pathway program.
- We place these students into private boarding and day high schools (host family accommodations) in grades 9 through 11, they graduate with a U.S. high school diploma and then go directly to the university of their choice.
- This is a new concept for India however one that is catching on rapidly. We believe India is the next China with regard to secondary student study abroad in the U.S.
- There is a huge demand from all our schools in the U.S. for Indian secondary students 13-17 years of age.
- The numbers of potential students in this age group 13-17 in India are large.
- Indian students have been coming directly to universities across the U.S for many years. We are offering another way – a university pathway program where students attend a private high school, graduate with a U.S. high school diploma and then go onto the university of their choice.
- We can accept applications and place students for grades 9, 10 and 11 – students ages 13, 14,15,16, 17 years of age – many private schools will not accept students in the 12th grade.
Scope of Schooling in the USA:
- Over 50,000 international students whose grades range between 5th and 12th, come to the United States every year either to experience short-term academic program or to fulfill their long term school plan to enter colleges.
- The program is a SPRINGBOARD for students seeking to attend College/University in the U.S.
- Is a cultural and educational program that allows the students to get familiar with the American culture and way of life. Share their culture, get acclimated to the educational system.
- Benefit from reputable international experience, multicultural diversity, problem solving and lifetime experiences and exposure.
- Take the SAT/ACT’s here rather than abroad, and avail themselves to ANY financial aid for college.
- Dual enrollment – take college courses and earn college credits
- Visit colleges and universities
- Students age must from 13 to 17 years
- Need 3 previous years of official signed and stamped transcripts in English
- Need 2 signed teacher evaluations/recommendations
- Be English proficient
- Should have a valid passport
- Required funds
- Students will have a telephone or skype interview with GSE and the school while still in their home country and prior to school acceptance
- I-20 & Visa
- Students will need to budget separately for airfare, personal spending money, and excess luggage fees if needed