Like every other nation in the world today, Australia is also determined to win over the unfortunate outbreak of Coronavirus. In this view, Australian Government agencies have devised strategies to safeguard the interests of the people associated with Australia. On the same lines, it has planned out certain assistance for the international students who come to study in Australia, if they have already arrived in Australia or were supposed to arrive there in near future.
Australia is ensuring that the international students have access to highest level of information, support and care. At present, there are more than 575,000 student visa holders in Australia and the Australian authorities are committed to provide complete support and assistance to these students as they are far from home, in a different nation. As a number of changes are taking place on a daily basis, there are multiple ways through which students can get help –
- They can visit the government’s site Australian Government Hub for Coronavirus as it gives the most up-to-date news, updates and advices from government agencies across Australia.
- Australian government agencies are in close contact with education providers to keep the students informed and provide them any kind of support. The country is well prepared to deal with the pandemic due to its flexible and accessible health emergency response arrangements.
- There is an app called “Coronavirus Available” launched by Australian government available on iOS or Android, which gives latest advice and information on real-time basis.
For students who needs to travel to Australia for studies –
- The Minister of Education is working closely with education providers and other higher authorities to ensure smooth transition of students to Australia once the restrictions are lifted.
- Students are advised to contact Department of Home Affairs for their visa related queries.
- For concerns related to studies such as commencement, fees or enrolment, they must contact the education provider.
In the difficult times, Australian education providers and government agencies are readily available for help to their students. A country who has such supportive measures for its international students is worth studying in. Safety and security are integral part of Australian education and they take the responsibility of guarding you in all the situations.
Apart from the country, you must also go for study abroad consultants who have similar empathy towards their students and commit to stand by them in unforeseen situations as well. StudyAbroadExpert is one such consultancy, who relentlessly works for the better education and brighter future of the students, by providing the best overseas education solutions to them. You must contact the expert today through any digital medium to figure out your best future plans and make the most of your time at home.