Part-Time Jobs in Canada for Students

As an overseas student, want to work part-time as a student to earn a little extra buck? Then Canada is hearing your call by calling some of the highly skilled workers in some of its highest-paying jobs, mainly from Asian countries like India and China that have many aspirants interested in working and gaining exposure in a Canadian work environment.

In recent years, the technology sector has shown tremendous growth and advancement. Many of them apply for part-time jobs in Canada for students in tech-related occupations, and that too in highly paid salaries that provide you maximum satisfaction and exposure on an international platform.

If you want to work after studying in Canada, you must apply for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP) after graduation at any public or private university. This work permit Canada allows eligible international students to gain work experience in Canada after graduation for up to 3 years.

The Government of Canada has initiated this move to provide an opportunity for students to get employment in Canada as skilled workers. This Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWP) grants an open work permit in Canada that authorizes international students to get employed with any employer in Canada without any Canadian job offer during applying for the same.

Due to the surge in demand and opportunities for skilled professionals in tech-based jobs, there is a lot of investment in training tech talent. Some of the high paying emerging part-time jobs in Canada for international students range from roles ranging Teacher’s Assistant ($15.65 per hour), Server or Bartender ($11.00 per hour plus tips), Uber or Lyft Driver ($14.00 to $25.58 an hour) as well as of tutor, freelancer, Nanny as well as Dog walker, translator or a salesperson.

One of the primary reasons for the attractiveness of this overseas destination is the affordable cost and offering some of the diverse and renowned courses at top universities, owing to its inclusion of diverse cultures and multicultural heritage. Want to know more? You can reach our certified study abroad consultants by ringing us at +91 8595338595 or mail us at