Whatever subject you choose after 12th grade determines your future and profession. Although it is important to be cautious while picking on an undergraduate program’s major/specialization, the university/college where you will take the course is also critical. While the cut-off for Indian colleges rises year after year, even the brightest brains fall short of qualifying after the release of the cut-off. As a result, an increasing number of students are choosing to study overseas in order to acquire a quality education without sacrificing top colleges and avoiding the cut-off issue.
Although there are no subject-specific criteria for choosing a system in Canada, students often choose some of the best courses in Canada after 12th grade. In Canada, there are numerous prestigious B-schools. A Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a popular choice of study after 12th grade for Indian students. Similarly, after 12th grade, students may pursue a Bachelor’s in Technology study in the Science discipline.
The table below lists some of the specializations/programs available to students in Canada for their undergraduate study.
|Commerce||BBA, BCom, BA LLB, CS, CA, Cost Accounting, BCA|
|Arts||Language and Linguistics, Journalism, Fashion Design, Human Rights, Filmmaking, Philosophy, Economics, Political Science, Music, Hotel Management|
|Medical Science||BSc Nursing, MBBS/MD, BDS, Pharmacology, Physiology|
|Engineering & Technology||B Tech, BEngg, BSc|
|Diploma Courses||Diploma in Office Administration, Diploma in Business Administration (HR/Marketing/Finance), Diploma in Hotel Management|
|Diploma courses (Technical)||Heavy Duty Equipment Technician, Electronics Engineering Technician, Architectural Technology, Automotive Service Technician, Automotive Power Technician|
Which Are The Best Courses In Canada After 12th?
Some of the best courses in Canada after 12th to study are:
- Engineering and Technology Courses: There is scope for Engineering and Technology programs.
- Management Programs: Canada provides many business courses that students can choose from after class 12th
- Science Programs: Canada’s colleges and universities offer a wide range of world-class science degrees. Students with a medical background who do not have a mathematical background might choose from a variety of courses such as botany, veterinary sciences, food and nutrition, and so on.
- Commerce Courses: There is a myriad of courses to choose from for students with commerce background. Students with a commerce background without mathematics as the subject can choose programs like Supply Chain Management, Business studies, Marketing, LLB, etc.
- Paramedical and Healthcare programs
- Design Programs.
The aspects of pursuing higher education at the best universities in Canada are numerous, including reputation, research facilities, teaching excellence, and much more. Therefore, all of these factors have contributed to the popularity of Canada as a study abroad destination.