Accommodation– on-campus and off-campus accommodation.
- The most preferred choice is on-campus accommodation which is less costly than living in the city. Statistically, there are more than 63 universities and institutes of higher education in Dubai, and only a few of them provide student accommodation.
- If the university does not provide accommodation, then you can look for alternate options such as private accommodation in Dubai.
Food Prices in Dubai- The average cost of daily groceries, commodities and services are approx. AED 35.
Transportation cost: Choosing transportation is the most convenient way to travel.
- Taxis are widespread and available 24/7. There is a metro card / tram / bus called NOL Card, provides you with affordable public transportation.
- One-way ticket for local transport Dh.3.00 to Dh.7.50
Monthly pass (regular price) – Dh.170 to Dh.350
- Normal Taxi tariff (starting rates) – Dh.5.25 to Dh.12.00
Most affordable places to live in Dubai:
- Bur Dubai: Bur Dubai is ranked as the most affordable residential community in Dubai due to various measures taken by the administration.
- Deira: Living in Deira is also considered as an economical way to reside in Dubai as the rent considerably low.
- Al Barsha South: Al Barsha South accompanies very affordable rooms with cost around minimum Dh 800 and a maximum of Dh 4,500 depending on the capacity and amenities of the room you want to lease.