Singapore’s climate is described by unchanging temperature and pressure in the environment, high humidity and abundant rainfall, due to its geographical location and maritime exposure.
- Average temperature is stuck between 25 degrees Celsius and 31 degrees Celsius.
- Thunderstorms – 40% of almost all days.
- Relative humidity – range of 70% – 80%.
- April is the warmest month in an year.
- January is the coolest month & November is the wettest month
- There are two major monsoon seasons in Singapore: Northeast Monsoon Season(Nov – Feb) and the Southwest Monsoon Season(Jul-Sept).
- Temperature is usually a minimum of 23-26 degrees Celsius and a maximum of 31-34 degrees Celsius.
- When it is not raining, it differs from more than 80% in the morning and depletes to around 60% in the mid-afternoon.