- Being a huge country by demography, the contiguous United States is home to a vivid variety of climates.
- Summer Season is hot and humid in the plains and southern states, while the southwest is very hot and dry.
- Endless summers are experienced in southern California and Florida.
- Winters in the southern states are mild e.g. Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas.
- In the north, northeast, plains states such as Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, Nebraska, New York, Ohio, Wisconsin conditions are often quite cold with heavy snow and freezing temperatures.
Season Cycle in US:
- Spring: April- June
- Summer:July – August
- Fall:September – November
- Winter:December – March