Globally, Canada is seen as one of the best countries to pursue your elementary, higher secondary, Graduation and Higher Study in Canada of your choice under one roof. It is known for nurturing and fostering the students from all around the world under the advanced Academic facilities in the nation. One can easily be amazed by advanced technologies, infrastructure and talented faculty that laid the foundation of the Top Universities in Canada today.
As we all know, Canada is termed as the Immigration Heaven for all the aspirants wishing to start a new life in the soil of Canada. Millions of people have found their home-sweet-home in Canada due to the friendly and progressive policies of the Canada Govt.
WHY TO CHOOSE CANADA TO STUDY?
Canada has some of terrific universities equipped with cutting-edge technologies and superlative infrastructure. Let’s dive in to understand the benefits to Study in Canada:
- It is not wrong to say that, currently Canada is one of the best countries to enroll for your academic development backed by the positive education policies of the Govt. In the year of 2017, Canada was ranked the best country for education under the parameters of University Excellence and Highly Developed Education System.
- If you are worried about the fees, then you will be surprised to know that the Universities in Canada have very affordable tuition fees as compared to other foreign countries that offer high pricing education.
- While studying in Canada, you will have benefit to work in any organization to manage your finances without incurring any debt.
- The biggest advantage of overseas education in Canada is, you will be able to apply for Canada Permanent Residency upon the completion of program. Canadian education will become the cornerstone in getting the required points needed for the successful Canada Immigration under the Canada Express Entry
WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO STUDY IN CANADA?
To make it simple, below are the documents to arrange for your successful Canada Study Abroad application:
- Copies of Attested Mark Certificates of class XII examination
- Copies of English Language Proficiency Examination (TOEFL/IELTS/GMAT)
- For Graduation – TOEFL (PBT: 550 min. CBT: 213 min), IELTS (6/6.5) bands
- For Post-Graduation in Canada – TOEFL (PBT: 580-600 min. CBT: 237-250 min), IELTS (6/6.5) bands, GMAT (580-600 min).
- CBT (Computer Based Test) marks depending on the course.
- For diploma and advanced diploma, you score should be 55% (best of four)
- For a Bachelor’s degree, you need to score 80% score with an IELTS score of at least 6 bands