As MBA graduates are ruling the corporate landscape, it has become an essential qualification to scale up the ladder of success. In order to beat the stiff competition in India, students apply for Canada student permit to add the much celebrated Canadian qualification in their profile. It is undoubtedly the best alternative to save the struggle to prepare for the MBA entrance examinations in India facing extreme level of competition currently. More importantly, the preparation is not the tough part, cracking a percentile of more than 95 to be able to get into a good Indian institute pose the real challenge.
To beat the competition and avail all the skills and acumen than an MBA graduate possesses, apply in one of the top Universities in Canada as listed below –
- Rotman School of Management – A prestigious public University of Canada offering Commerce and Management programs since 1901.
- HEC Montreal – Known as the first established school of Management in Canada and is ranked first by value among Canada’s business schools.
- Ivey Business School – Located in London, Ontario, this University finds its name in offering the most renowned MBA program to its students. It is the first Canadian institute to join the likes of London School of Economics, HEC Paris and others when it started offering CEMS Global Alliance in Management Education in 2010.
- McGill University – Ranked as one of the world’s best B-school, the University enjoys a strong reputation in having the best Management faculty and pleasing reviews from the students.
- Schulich School of Business – The Business School of York University offers a global, innovative and diverse MBA program, making it exclusive for the international students.
- Smith School of Business – Affiliated with Queen’s University at Kingston, this school is consistently ranked amongst the premier business schools of Canada.
- UBC Sauder School of Business – This University has a remarkable reputation in offering excellence when it comes to education and the acceptance rate for this school is just 6%.
- John Molson School of Business – Located in Quebec, this University is found amongst the best Business School of Canada by Bloomberg, QS and The Economist.
- Haskayne School of Business – This School is a part of University of Calgary, one of the top Universities in Canada and is ranked within the top 20 business schools of Canada to pursue MBA.
- Sobey School of Business – Recently ranked amongst the top ten in Canada by QS World Rankings, this can be a definite choice to pursue MBA by the international students.