- Cost of living in Canada is 171.95% higher than in India.
- The following table lists the top five most expensive cities to live in in Canada
1.Vancouver, British Columbia
3.Victoria, British Columbia
The Cheapest Places
- When you choose to live in a place outside the major cities of Canada you can cut down on your cost of living. Some of the cheapest places to live and study in Canada are given below;
1.Abbotsford in British Columbia
2.St. Catherine’s in Ontario
3.Moncton in New Brunswick
4.The province of Quebec (Any place can be chosen)
- Cost of Food and Groceries in Canada– It could cost you between 110-120 CAD inexpensive restaurants in one of the major cities. Costs may go down to 65-75 CAD in restaurants that fall in the mid-range.
- Cost of Healthcare In Canada- A short consultation with a doctor would cost around 100 CAD.
- Cost of Transportation In Canada- the charges for taxi per kilometer in some of the major cities in Canada like Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver could be anywhere between 1.70 CAD to 2.0 CAD.
- Cost of Fitness and Entertainment In Canada- A traditional mode of entertainment like a public cinema could cost you between 13-15 CAD depending on the place you live in like Toronto, Montreal or Ottawa.